Friday, January 22, 2010

What is ChicSpace?

ChicSpace is, to be trite and unoriginal, my personal style blog. But it's not really a personal style blog on how to be stylish....it's more about how I am finding my style, and how to find one's style in a world filled with styles and how-to-be's.

Why ChicSpace? To start, I'm a chick (well, if you call me that, you risk retribution...), and I'm a space systems engineer (or what one might call a rocket scientist, except I don't do rockets but I have done science). Most people would think having style and being an engineer as mutually exclusive. But what has always driven me is a search for beauty...in creating images of our planet or a planet far away, in understanding how things interact and affect each other, and in trying to realize the dreams of scientists.

I'm on Twitter at @chicspace, which I frequently use to blow off steam about the world around me.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment